Primary Care Services
Count on doctors near you to promptly deliver services such as:
- Care of everyday illnesses and injuries
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Newborn care and well child check-ups
- Onsite lab testing
- Exams, including employment physicals, Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals and sports physicals
- Procedures for boils, warts and skin tags
- Pulmonary function tests
- Treatment for high blood pressure and diabetes
- Weight loss education
- Women’s health services, including birth control, pregnancy tests and Pap smears
Take advantage of free Wi-Fi in the waiting area. After you get a test that requires fasting, enjoy free snacks.
Benefit from our convenient weekday hours and the ability to make same-day appointments at a time that works best for you. Make an appointment before you visit to ensure a provider will be available when you come. If you walk in without an appointment, we’ll try to schedule you as soon as possible.
View patient information to learn about insurance plans accepted, bill payment, financial assistance and medical records. You may also call the phone number listed on your insurance card to verify that we’re an in-network provider.
Use MyChart to view medical test results, check your payment balance, contact your provider, request prescription refills and do other tasks.
Arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment. Bring your insurance card and list of medications to each visit. If you must cancel an appointment, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice.
Call us after hours to reach our answering service and, if needed, the provider on call available 24 hours a day.