Healthcare Clinic Services
Primary care is important because it helps you stay in your best health. Improve your long-term well-being with our services, including:
- Management of chronic health conditions, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, COPD, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, depression and anxiety
- Preventive care, including annual checkups, wellness checkups and screenings
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Female wellness exams, including Pap smears
- Men’s care, including prostate screenings
- Immunizations (shots)
- Treatment for skin disorders, rashes, eczema and skin lesions
- Care of everyday conditions such as headaches, acid reflux, and ear, nose and throat disorders
Experience in Geriatric Medicine
Dr. William Plonk is board-certified in geriatrics and has experience managing challenging geriatric symptoms including:
Get All Your Medical Care in One Trip
Choose Mebane Medical Clinic for easy access to many health care services. Visit a laboratory or radiology office in our building to get a lab or imaging test. Fill your prescription at a nearby pharmacy. And if your doctor refers you to a specialist, ask to see one of the providers conveniently based on our campus at MedCenter Mebane.
If you’ve visited one of our doctors at least once, ask us for a same-day appointment the next time you need prompt care. We’ll get you in as soon as possible.