We treat patients with conditions including, but not limited to:
- Acute, chronic or overuse injuries.
- Musculoskeletal pain.
- Work injuries.
- Running injuries.
- General sports injuries.
- Entrapment neuropathies.
- Fatigue in athletes.
- Exercise with chronic disease.
- Exercise for special populations (foot drop, partial amputation, aging).
Services include but are not limited to:
- Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Joint injections.
- Casting, bracing and splinting.
- Exercise treadmill testing.
- Gait evaluation.
- Rehabilitation modalities.
- Biomechanical evaluations for skill sports.
- Preparticipation examinations.
- Exercise evaluation prior to beginning an exercise program.