- We treat common childhood illnesses and health issues including ear infections, colds, RSV, constipation, diarrhea and fever
- Physical exams (including well-check visits, school/sports/camp physicals and newborn exams)
- Child vaccinations
- Minor office procedures
- Referrals to specialists
Our on-site resources include:
- Lab testing
- Behavioral health resources to help in managing chronic medical conditions, emotional and/or behavioral concerns and/or challenges in school
We are able to provide same-day appointments at our practice.
- If you need a form completed (for school, FMLA, etc.), please allow seven (7) business days for the form to be returned to you.
- If you’re in need of a prescription refill, please contact your pharmacy and they’ll forward us your request.