When you experience a skin condition, turn to a Cone Health Medical Group (CHMG) dermatologist. You’ll appreciate the personal attention and specialized knowledge of an expert who focuses on diagnosing and treating skin-related medical conditions, including cancers.
Skin Conditions We Treat
Find expert dermatological care for conditions such as:
- Actinic keratosis – Scaly or crusty skin growths that could turn into skin cancer
- Skin cancers, including basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma
- Skin diseases, including psoriasis and eczema
Visit our health library to learn more about conditions that affect your skin, hair and nails.
Medical & Surgical Dermatology Services
Count on your CHMG dermatologist to explain your condition and your treatment options so you can make informed decisions about care. Depending on your specific condition, you may benefit from:
- Cryotherapy – Uses extreme cold to destroy abnormal growths, including warts
- Topical and oral acne medications, including isotretinoin for severe acne
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT) – Uses blue light to activate a medication that destroys pre-cancerous cells
- Psoralen + UVA (PUVA) light therapy – Combines medication and exposure to ultraviolet light to treat psoriasis symptoms
- Stereotactic radiation therapy (SRT) – Uses a precisely focused radiation beam to target skin cancer
- Wart removal surgery
Choosing Affordable Dermatological Prescriptions
If you need prescription medication for your skin condition, the specialists at Carolina Dermatology Center will work with you to choose the option that treats your condition in the most cost-effective way.