Return to Provider Search Results
Suresh Nagappan, MD
Suresh Nagappan, MD, MSPH, has been with Cone Health since 2004. He is currently the medical director for the Children’s Unit at Moses Cone Hospital and serves as the director of the UNC medical school campus in Greensboro. Before joining Cone Health, he spent four months as a volunteer physician in Malawi, Africa, at a rural hospital.
Dr. Nagappan enjoys a national, regional and local presence as an expert and representative for Cone Health Children's Services. His research has been published nationwide.
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Pediatrics
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Medical director for the Children’s Unit at Moses Cone Hospital
- Director of the UNC Medical School campus in Greensboro
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics