Return to Provider Search Results
Spencer Copland, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Originally from Burlington, NC, Spencer Copland, MD, specializes in family medicine and sports medicine.
He is a 1996 graduate of Williams High School, where he was a four-sport athlete and valedictorian. He attended Dartmouth College, majoring in religion, and competed on the track and field team. Dr. Copland decided to return to the Triad, where he attended medical school, residency and fellowship. In 2009, Dr. Copland joined LeBauer Healthcare.
Dr. Copland has been involved with caring for athletes in North Carolina at all levels of competition for more than a decade. He has experience at all levels of sport and ages, from pediatrics through geriatrics and amateur through Olympic level athletes. He has a particular interest in shoulder mechanics and instability, weightlifting and combat sports.
He has a lifelong interest in hunting, and he enjoys spending time with his wife and son.
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Dartmouth College, BA, Religion
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Moses H. Cone Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Greater Greensboro Society of Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American College of Sports Medicine