Return to Provider Search Results
Robert Paul Harris, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
R. Paul Harris, MD, is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist.
He serves as the chairman of the Department of OB/GYN at Cone Health’s Alamance Regional Medical Center. Also, he teaches as part of the Elon University physician assistant program.
He is passionate about caring for patients from adolescence to pregnancy and menopause. He is skilled at laparoscopic surgeries, including hysterectomies. In addition, he specializes in urinary incontinence issues and in-office tubal ligation and ablation procedures.
Originally from Burlington, he enjoys treating patients in the community he calls home. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling with his wife, a teacher, and their five children.
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineWake Forest University Medical School
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- St. Francis Hospital of Evanston
- American College of OB/GYN Physicians
- North Carolina Medical Society