Return to Provider Search Results
Richard M. Lewis, PhD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Clinical Child & Adolescent
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
Dr. Lewis is a licensed psychologist with over 35 years of experience in treating children, adolescents, and young adults with behavioral, psychological and learning disorders. Dr. Lewis uses evidence-based assessment and treatment methodologies in his work with individuals struggling with ADHD, depression, anxiety, and learning disorders. He is an expert in psychological/psychoeducational testing and has been asked to conduct evaluations in 26 states. He is married with three children, four grandchildren, and he is an avid lover of sports, exercise, and music.
- Colgate University, Counseling Psychology
- Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology
- Washington and Lee University, Psychology
- Bowling Green State University, Child/Adolescent Psychology and Psychological Testing
- Mercy Hospital, San Diego
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Clinical Director of Cone Health Developmental and Psychological Center