Return to Provider Search Results
Reza Nabizadeh, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
Reza Nabizadeh, MD, is a board-certified pediatric and adolescent neurologist. He joined Cone Health after serving as the Chief Pediatric Neurology Fellow at Tufts Medical Center in Boston.
His professional interests include epilepsy, headaches, concussion and overall neurological issues in children.
In his spare time, he enjoys traveling around the world, playing table tennis and spending time with his family, especially his wife, daughter and son.
- Mashhad University of Medical Science
- Tufts Medical Center, Pediatrics
- Tufts Medical Center, Pediatric Neurology
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Headache Society
- American Medical Association
- Child Neurology Society
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology