Return to Provider Search Results
Pamela Jean Reitnauer, MD
Dr. Pam Reitnauer specializes in pediatric medical genetics and is a faculty member of the Cone Health Pediatric Teaching Service. Her clinical interests include dysmorphology syndromes, primary care of individuals with genetic disorders, epidemiology of birth defects.
A referral from a primary care provider is required for medical genetics services.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Ph.D. Genetics
- University of Alabama, MPH Epidemiology
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Pediatrics
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Medical Genetics
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Medical Director, Acute Care Nursery, Women's Hospital
- Medical Director, UNC-Greensboro Genetic Counseling Training Program
- Faculty, Cone Health Pediatric Teaching Service
- Professor, University of North Carolina
- American Board of Medical Genetics Certification in Clinical Genetics (MD) (Medical Genetics)
- American Board of Pediatrics - Certification in Pediatrics