Return to Provider Search Results
Obinna Adibe, MD
Obinna O. Adibe, MD, MHS is a pediatric surgeon with Cone Health Pediatric Specialists. He is board certified in both general and pediatric surgery.
Dr. Adibe brings expertise in minimally invasive pediatric surgery to Cone Health. His clinical interests include congenital abdominal wall defects, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and congenital chest wall defects.
When not at work, Dr. Adibe enjoys making pancakes for his three children, baking chocolate chip cookies, and homebrewing.
“My clinical experience and passion for teaching and patient safety are elements I look forward to integrating in the Greensboro community to offer the most compassionate and patient-centered care for the children and families of the area,” - Dr. Obinna Adibe.
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine, General Surgery
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Fetal Surgery Research
- Children's Hospital of Alabama, Pediatric Endosurgery
- Children's Mercy Hospital and Clinics (Missouri), Pediatric Surgery