Return to Provider Search Results
Ni Gorsuch, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Ni Gorsuch, MD, is a board-certified medical oncologist and hematologist. She has special interests in gynecology, oncology and hematology.
She grew up in Malaysia and experienced extreme poverty in her childhood. With strong support from her family, she worked hard to advance her education and attended medical school at prestigious Trinity College in Ireland. She completed her internal medicine residency and hematology and oncology fellowship at the Mayo Clinic.
Before relocating to Greensboro, she served in rural community practice in West Virginia. She is a strong advocate for her patients and believes in the concept of healthy living in cancer survivorship. Since obesity is associated with cancer and other health conditions, she became board certified in obesity medicine and uses diet and exercise to help improve patient outcomes.
An avid runner who speaks 4 languages, she lives in Summerfield with her husband, 3 sons and a cat.
- Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
- Mayo Clinic, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic, Hematology & Oncology
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Oncology
- Southeast Clinical Oncology Research Consortium for access to National Cancer Institute clinical trials
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Senior House Officer, General Medicine, St. James’ Hospital, University of Dublin 2002-2003
- Instructor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, 2010
- Dr. Henry Cooke Drury Fellowship Award, Trinity College, University of Dublin, 2001
- Five published abstracts or papers and two poster presentations
- Internal Medicine
- Obesity Medicine