Return to Provider Search Results
Martha Fairbanks Perry, MD
Adolescent Medicine Pediatrics
Martha Perry, MD, is an Adolescent Medicine Specialist and serves as the Medical Director of Cone Health Center for Children. She is one of three board-certified adolescent medicine specialists in North Carolina.
Dr. Perry is committed to helping parents better understand their teens and helping teens identify their strengths and talents. She provides teens and their families with medical management of reproductive health, mental health and psychosocial issues. She sees her role in Greensboro as reducing teen pregnancy rates in the area while helping parents learn positive parenting techniques to form stronger relationships with their children.
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Boston Children's Hospital, Pediatrics
- Boston Children's Hospital
- University of California at San Francisco
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Medical Director of Cone Health Center for Children
- Medical Director for Cone Health Medical Group’s Pediatric Care Division
- Adolescent Medicine