Return to Provider Search Results
Kiran Anna, MD
Gastroenterology Internal Medicine
Board-certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology, Kiran Anna, MD, specializes in gastroenterology. He is passionate about contributing to society and helping people heal. He values forging long-term, personal relationships with his patients. Known for his team approach to healthcare, he treats the whole person rather than symptoms in isolation. His professional interests include inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease, chronic liver disease, colorectal cancer screening and Hepatitis C.
In his spare time, Dr. Anna enjoys travel, history and cricket.
“My emphasis is to get to the root cause of medical problems rather than to treat only symptoms. I treat each person as a whole and not just the disease. I aim to prevent disease, and adapt life style changes as a corner stone of my treatment plan .” – Kiran Anna, MD
- MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, India
- Walsall Manor Hospital - West Midlands Deanery, United Kingdom, Internal Medicine
- Metrohealth Medical Center at Case Western Reserve University, Internal Medicine
- Metrohealth Medical Center at Case Western Reserve University, Gastroenterology
- Royal College of Physicians (Edinburgh)
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Internal Medicine