Return to Provider Search Results
Kathryn M. Lawrence, NP
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Kathryn Lawrence is a doctor of nursing practice (DNP) specializing in cardiology since 2000. She has 13 years of ICU nursing prior to her advanced practice degree. She is dedicated to patient centered heart care and building the patient/provider relationship. She believes in empowerment of her patients through individualized education, promoting better outcomes throughout all phases of their cardiac care.
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest include coronary artery disease, preventative health and heart failure management.
- Armstrong University, Savannah GA, Adult Nurse Practitioner
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Associate American College of Cardiology
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- North Carolina Nurses Association
- Member of Cone Health Advanced Practice Committee
- Amercan Nurses Credentialing Center