Return to Provider Search Results
Katherine E. Tabori, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
Dr. Tabori enjoys caring for every member of the family, from newborn babies up through and including great-grandparents. She believes the appropriate diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses and chronic conditions is a must, but also focus on preventative measures to keep you and your family well.
Outside of work, she prefers to spend time with her husband, two children and the family dog. As a Pennsylvania native, she can be found cheering for Penn State as well as any of the Pittsburgh professional teams. She also loves to travel and dabble in photography.
- Temple Univ School of Medicine
- Moses Cone Family Practice
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of the Greater Greensboro Medical Society
- Member AOA Medical Honor Society,