Return to Provider Search Results
Jeffrey William Byrnett, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Jeffrey William Byrnett, MD, FACS, is board certified in general surgery.
Dr. Byrnett sees all types of general surgery patients. He has a particular interest in benign and malignant breast disease and is ultrasound certified by the American Society of Breast Surgeons.
He has a strong commitment to the Alamance County community where he has resided with his family for more than 30 years. In his spare time, he enjoys hunting, working on his tree farm and spending time with his children and grandchildren.
- The Ohio State University College of Medicine
- University of Notre Dame, B.S. Pre-Professional Studies
- Case Western Reserve university Hospitals of Cleveland
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Alamance-Caswell Medical Society