Return to Provider Search Results
Greg Lawson Clary, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
With more than 25 years of experience, Greg L. Clary, MD, is board certified in psychiatry and internal medicine. His professional interests include mood disorders.
He has contributed the Handbook of Psychiatry in Primary Care published by the American Medical Association. Previously, he served as assistant consulting professor of psychiatry at Duke University Medical Center.
He strives to create equitable patient relationships and believes the right medications can help patients.
Married with a grown son, he enjoys cycling and participating in triathlons in his spare time.
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- University of Texas,, M.S. Biochemistry
- Centre College of Kentucky, B.S. Chemistry
- American College of Physicians
- American Psychiatric Association
- North Carolina Psychiatric Association
- American Medical Association
- American Association of Medicine and Psychiatry
- American Association of General Hospital Psychiatry
- Christian Medical Dental Association
- Internal Medicine