Return to Provider Search Results
Deirdre Catherine Poe, CNM
Deirdre Poe has extensive experience as a certified nurse midwife and family nurse practitioner in various healthcare settings. She started the Nurse-Midwifery program at Cone Health over 25 years ago and is grateful to have participated in its growth and positive changes.
Areas of Interest
Her primary interest is preventive care. In that context, Poe hopes to foster involvement, dispel fears and myths and set women up for success in parenting and personal development.
- Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, Nurse-Midwifery
- Pace University Graduate School of Nursing, M.S. Nursing
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Past faculty member and Family Nurse Practitioner Program Director at Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty
- Founding board member of the Guilford Coalition on Prevention of Infant Mortality