Return to Provider Search Results
David Barnett Massey, MD
Family Medicine Occupational Medicine
With more than 20 years in family medicine in Greensboro, Dr. Massey summarizes his philosophy on medicine: “I like to combine the personal approach with the scientific approach in solving problems – whether it be helping an injured or sick patient get better or helping a company solve health issues for their employees in a cost-effective manner.
Massey is married with three sons. He is an avid baseball fan, specifically cheering for two of his sons who play the sport.
"I enjoy the combination of science and personal approach in helping people recover from injury or illness. I enjoy helping employers solve problems in a cost-effective way." - David Massey, MD
- Jefferson Medical College
- Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital, Family Medicine
- North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Medical Examiner
- BLS-CPR and ACLS for Healthcare Providers
- LHI- Certified to perform physical exams for Department of Defense