Return to Provider Search Results
Dalton Singletary McLean, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Dr. Dalton McLean, originally from Lumberton NC, has been a cardiologist in Greensboro since 2009. He has particular interests in congestive heart failure, advanced cardiac imaging, and pulmonary hypertension.
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest include congestive heart failure and pulmonary hypertension, cardiac imaging and cardiac catheterization.
- UNC Chapel Hill - School of Medicine
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
- Emory University, School of Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography - Adult Echocardiography