Return to Provider Search Results
Allison Bray, PhD
Dr. Bray offers psychological assessment and therapy services for adolescents and adults with many difficulties, including mood and anxiety disorders, emotion regulation, interpersonal issues, stress management, and ADHD. Dr. Bray’s approaches include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and mindfulness techniques.
- University of North Carolina Greensboro, Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Baylor College of Medicine, Clinical Psychology
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- North Carolina Psychological Association (NCPA)