Return to Provider Search Results
Adewale Ademola Olalere, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
Adewale Olalere, MD, is board certified in pulmonary medicine, sleep medicine and internal medicine. His professional interests include obstructive lung disease and obstructive sleep apnea.
An empathetic problem solver, he listens to patients and collaborates with them to address their health concerns. Approachable and upbeat, he is dedicated to improving his patients’ lives.
He is a proud father of three who enjoys playing chess in his spare time.
“I strive to work with my patients to improve their health and quality of life.” – Adewale Olalere, MD
- University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- Harlem Hospital Center, New York
- Harlem Hospital Center, New York, Pulmonary Medicine
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Nigerian Medical Association
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Internal Medicine