Return to Provider Search Results
Kenneth Chandler Hilty, MD
Dr. Kenneth "Chad" Hilty is focused on general cardiology, with particular interest in cardiac imaging, valvular heart disease, advanced lipid management and preventative cardiology. Practicing in Greensboro since 2011, he is married to Sarah Hilty, Ph.D. and enjoys flying airplanes, sports, outdoor activities and trips to the beach. He also serves on several hospital and group committees, and is involved with local volunteer community organizations.
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest include cardiac imaging (Echo and nuclear), preventative cardiology, advanced lipid therapy, invasive cardiology and peripheral venous disease.
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Member of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiolog (ASNC)
- Member of the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE)
- Member of the American College of Physicians (ACP)
- Member of the American Institute of Biological Sciences (AIBS)
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology