Return to Provider Search Results
David Wayne Harding, MD
Dr. David Harding chose to specialize in interventional cardiology to provide others with the care that his father received after his heart attack. He is fascinated by cardiovascular physiology & pathophysiology and is driven by a desire to provide "patient-centered care".
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest include Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) and Cardiogenic Shock High Risk PCI.
- UNC Chapel Hill School of Public Health
- UNC Chapel Hill - School of Medicine
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology