Do You Have:
- Pain in your toes or feet?
- A history of high blood pressure, heart attack or stroke?
- Aching, cramping or pain in your legs when you walk or exercise, but the pain goes away when resting?
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
1 out of 2 people with vascular disease have no symptoms. Around 20 percent of Americans over the age of 60 suffer from vascular disease. A person with vascular disease has a 6-7 times greater risk of coronary artery disease, heart attack, and stroke than the rest of the population.
Join us for education and information about Vascular Disease and...
Get A FREE Vascular Screening!
To register, please call (336) 586-4000.
Directions to the Medical Mall for the Free Vascular Screening:
- Turn into the Alamance Regional campus from Huffman Mill Road and go straight.
- Turn right into the Medical Mall parking lot (third entrance on your right).
- After parking in the Medical Mall parking lot you will walk down a long sidewalk and enter the Medical Mall through a revolving door.
- Please stop by the check-in desk to pick up your folder and you will be directed where to go from there.