Return to Provider Search Results
Steven Alan Daub, MD
As a board-certified family medicine doctor, Steven Daub, MD, feels blessed to have practiced medicine for more than 40 years. He truly enjoys patient consultations and helping them manage medical conditions and life challenges.
Before joining Urgent Medical & Family Care in 1989, Daub practiced medicine in the Virgin Islands and Hendersonville and Andrews, North Carolina.
One way Daub shares his medical talent is by participating in at least two medical mission trips per year. His mission work helps people who don’t have access to health care or can’t afford it.
Daub also likes spending time with his family—especially his grandchildren.
“I am here to serve my patients and help them in any way I can.” - Steven Daub, MD
- Univ of Kentucky College of Medicine
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital
- Greater Greensboro Society of Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Southern Medical Association
- American College of Occupational & Environmental Medicine