Return to Provider Search Results
Thomas A. Kelly, MD
Dr. Thomas Kelly has a special interest in acute coronary syndrome and acute myocardial infarction intervention and research as well as preventive cardiovascular risk reduction with agressive lipid management, exercise training, and hypertension treatment strategies. In adddition, his expertise in sleep medicine enables me to affect the adverse effects of sleep apnea as it relates to increased cardiovascular morbidity and mortality.
Dr. Kelly has been in practice in Greensboro since 1987 and has enjoyed the many doctor-patient relationships that have evolved over these years.
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest include invasive and interventional cardiology, aggressive lipid and cardiovascular risk reduction management, hypertension, congestive heart failure and valvular heart disease, sleep medicine and the adverse effects of sleep apnea on cardiovascular health.
- New York University School of Medicine
- Fellow in the American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Greensboro Society of Medicine
- Triad HealthCare Network
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Cardiovascular Subspecialty
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Sleep Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners